Different kinds of videos have bSince its debut in 2016, TikTok has been a massive success, boasting more than 2 billion downloads and more than 800 million users per month. Although it was trendy before the outbreak, there’s no doubt that it’s been amplified by those who stay at home.
Since the platform is geared towards short videos, many content creators have begun using TikTok to advertise their YouTube channels and their videos; however, is there any way you could use TikTok to promote blog posts? You can also buy TikTok views with Turbo Media
What goes viral?
ecome viral on TikTok. Here are some that are most popular among TikTok users.
Contests like those of the Ice Bucket Challenge indeed tend towards being viral. There are plenty of options like challenges like the flip The Switch challenge and numerous others.
Another thing that is very popular with TikTok creators is videos of dance, so if you’ve got a talent for dancing, then why not try it?
Millions have viewed many lip-syncing TikTok videos, and one that frequently brings to thought would be “M to the B,” the song of UK musician Millie B that Bella Poarch used.
Cute animal videos
There are no doubt animals are adorable! Animal videos with cute animals are prevalent everywhere, and TikTok is no different.
What is our Strategy?
When promoting your blog, when it comes to promoting your blog on TikTok, there’s one specific path I suggest you follow.
Set your account
- When you’ve created your TikTok profile for your website, you’ll need to switch to an Enterprise Account. If you’re not yet a user, here‘s an easy-to-follow guide. After setting up your account, go into Settings, and then Privacy > Manage account Change to Business Account. This will let you gain access to various information that isn’t available to personal accounts.
- Make sure you write your biography. Make sure that people know about your blog or you as a person if you own personal blogs.
- Include those hyperlinks. Through an account for your company, you can now include hyperlinks to your blog and your Instagram and YouTube accounts.
Start growing your audience.
Once your account is running, It’s time to begin creating followers.
- Begin by asking everyone you already follow to be a follower (within reason). This is not just a significant increase in your followers, but it’ll also make your profile more trustworthy.
- Start making videos. It’s time to start taking on those challenges, filming your pets, and even pretending to be Beyonce. It’s time to begin building an audience before promoting your blog to them. And there’s a good reason TikTok has over 800 million users: it’s fun!
- Be sure to be active in the community. You can try making comments on videos of others and, at first, always respond to the remarks made on your videos.
Mention your blog
Once you’ve built up a few followers and got a few followers, you can start to talk about the blog’s posts on videos.
You could include it at the end of your videos, requesting viewers to click the account’s page. Or, you could make a video from your blog post that explains the topic and directs people to your blog so that they can go through the rest of your post!
TikTok is hugely becoming popular, so you must think about giving it a shot. Likely, you won’t get a lot of traffic at first. However, you must consider including it in your online social marketing strategy.