Are you looking to get up and running again with Optus Activate? Whether you’re activating a new or replacement SIM card, setting up an eSIM, or activating your Apple Watch, we’ve got you covered. Read on for a step-by-step guide to getting started with optus.com.au/activate.
Activating Your SIM Card
Activating your Optus SIM (including eSIM) is quick and easy. To setup, activate, replace or transfer an eSIM or physical SIM, follow these steps:
- You’ll need your new Optus Prepaid SIM and one valid form of ID (driver’s licence, passport, Medicare card).
- Search your device.
- Click ‘Getting Started’.
- Select ‘Insert SIM’.
- Follow the instructions.
- If you purchase online or over the phone, your SIM should auto-activate within 4 hours of delivery. Periodically turn your device off and on until your SIM has been activated.
- For more information about activating a prepaid SIM card, click here.
Activating Your Apple Watch
To activate your Apple Watch SE:
- Open the My Optus app on your mobile phone.
- Either scan the barcode on the back of the watch case or enter it manually to connect with a physical SIM; or select Optus Flex or Optus Flex 5G plan and follow the instructions in the app to set up an eSIM connection.
- For more information about activating an Apple Watch SE with an eSIM connection click here.
A Guide to eSIMs
An eSIM is a digital version of a physical sim card that allows you to access mobile networks without needing to insert a physical sim card into your device – it’s all done digitally! To get started with an eSIM:
- Purchase an eligible device from Optus that supports eSim technology (such as iPhone XS Max).
- Download the MyOptus app from either Google Play Store or App Store onto your compatible device (eSim-enabled devices only).
- Follow the prompts in the MyOptus app to activate your service using either Scan & Go feature (for Android devices) or the QR code scanning feature (for iOS devices).
For more information about getting started with an eSim click here.
Get Up and Running Again With Optus Activate Today!
Now that you know how to get up and running again with Optus Activate, why not take advantage today? Whether you’re activating a new or replacement sim card, setting up an esim connection, or activating your Apple Watch SE – we’ve got you covered! For more information visit the Optus website today!
You May Also Like – How to Activate Giffgaff SIM card Via giffgaff.com/activate
Optus Activate provides a comprehensive solution for individuals looking to activate a new or replacement SIM card, set up an eSIM connection or activate an Apple Watch. With easy-to-follow instructions and a user-friendly interface, Optus Activate ensures that you are up and running in no time. Whether you prefer a physical SIM or an eSIM, Optus Activate offers a range of options to suit your needs. So why wait? Visit the Optus website today to get started with Optus Activate and unlock the power of maximum connectivity.