The technology’s goal is to enhance financial services and banking. Artificial intelligence and blockchain, for example, are bringing in new business models.
Fintech has an impact on a wide range of industries, including:
- Banking \Insurance \Loans
- Finances for individuals
- Electronic Payments
- Capital for risk-taking
- Asset Management
All of these will be given a digital makeover in the coming years. The tides are shifting, and now more than ever, businesses must jump on board or risk sinking the ship.
Pioneering brands in the fintech area include:
- Goldman Sachs, Inc.
- JP Morgan & Co.
Fintech Industry is achieving loads of Popularity. Many stakeholders are watching for golden opportunities for earning in Fintech Industry.
- With a CAGR of 6%, the global financial industry is estimated to be valued at US$26.5 trillion in 2022.
- The fintech market share of 48 fintech startups is currently valued at more than US$187 billion. That equates to barely more than 1% of the worldwide financial business.
- According to a 2015 Goldman Sachs report, fintech may potentially disrupt up to US$4.7 trillion in the income generated by traditional financial services.
- In the United States, 60 per cent of credit unions and 49 per cent of banks agree that fintech collaboration is crucial.
- Digital payment is one of the essential fintech products, accounting for 25% of the fintech market.
In such a growth period, it is necessary to keep up with the best strategies and trends to continue growth.
The Fintech Marketing Agency is working on the best possible outcomes, so let us take a look at them.
Best proved strategies for Fintech Marketing Agency:
Educating can be beneficial
Enlightening people with Financial Literacy can bring some stunning results.
- To educate users, create bite-sized videos. Share them on all feasible channels, such as YouTube, Reels, the App, TikTok, and so forth.
- Create evergreen content to increase brand authority.
- Create a mobile-friendly website.
- Conduct Webinar marketing services by providing familiarising webinar sessions.
- Venmo (owned by PayPal), for example, teaches its consumers bite-size movies to help them make smarter investing decisions.
Existing Customers are Saviours
Some ideas for Fintech marketing agency for expanding the financial platform usage are:
- Notify/email them regularly about what they can accomplish with the app.
- Relevant cross-sell/up-sell offerings
- Customers should be rewarded
Unexplored Resources are Waiting
MOVii, for example, is a digital wallet service located in Colombia that allows for contactless payments. Currently, the app is used to distribute government payments to citizens. People use the same app to buy things and pay their bills.
Likewise, Current is a financial app aimed at freelancers and gig workers.
Thus, focusing on the underserved market may broaden the reach.
As a financial marketing agency, you can’t ignore customer concerns. Customers often use social media only when their problems are not appropriately handled.
In such cases, the fintech marketing strategy should take an empathic approach to address clients’ worries. One must link the social media and customer service teams to address and remedy complaints as soon as possible.
Trust is Essential
- Inform users that the firm is ISO certified, GDPR and HIPAA compliant, or adhere to any other security procedure.
- Make the price (fees) and advantages clear.
- Jargon should be avoided.
- Describe terms and conditions in layman’s words.
- Display trust signals like HTTPS on the website, utilise trust marks
- Notify users about third-party security.
Following the Above can help earn the customers’ trust and indirect marketing.
For example, when someone registers for Paypal, they are given data consumption information. Users can also access their privacy settings at any moment to review their information.
Incentives are one of the most potent sales motivators.
Here’s an illustration.
In its early days, PayPal struggled to gain consumers. It’s not as if they didn’t market or form partnerships with banks. They did. But nothing went as planned.
As a result, they decided to reward consumers for driving organic, viral growth.
They rewarded new clients $10 just for joining up. They also handed existing clients a $10 gift card for referrals. In other words, they spent $20 on each new consumer. They observed 7-10% daily organic growth with this method.
Here are some ideas on how you might reward your customers:
- Provide monetary rebates
- Provide a joining bonus
- Provide a referral bonus
- Provide financial incentives for accomplishing a specific goal.
Social Media is a trend
- Use influencer marketing to reach out to people who share your beliefs.
- Run sponsored marketing campaigns to achieve immediate exposure.
- Use social listening to learn about what customers are looking for or talking about.
- Conduct polls and surveys to gain a comprehensive understanding of customer preferences.
- Customer testimonials may be used to provide social proof for your brand, products, and services.
- Conduct Webinar Marketing Services by conducting productive webinars.
Webinar Marketing services can be proved as productive.
Success Story is here!
India’s third-largest stockbroking business, Angel One, wants to automate and unify its sales and marketing processes. Some of the difficulties they encountered were as follows:
- Inability to engage leads and consumers, resulting in lost chances
- Inability to comprehend client interactions, resulting in a disconnect between what consumers desire and what they serve.
- Reporting time-consuming/delayed
The following is how their Fintech marketing Agency team has automated their tasks:
Prospect and customer segmentation are based on several variables. It aids in engaging clients with relevant material at the appropriate moment.
- Marketing campaigns based on triggers across many channels
- Drop-off journeys must be managed.
- If a prospect expresses interest in a product, completes the KYC form, but then abandons the process, automated email campaigns remind the candidate and allow them to resume where they left off.
- Providing Webinar Marketing Services for better interaction with customers
- Reports are automatically generated for campaign performance, team performance, regional development, and more.